Thursday, July 24, 2008

my first blog, ever.

whatever runs around in my head all day is much better off in a blog. I have really prize winning stories i create that just go on and on. Especially if I've got tension going on with someone. I say all the things I should have said or plan to say. Of course it never comes to pass because at the moment i open my mouth I fog over. But boy can I win a lot of arguments in my head. So my plan for today was to look for stuff to take over to angies for a yard sale. I had to go to my attic space ("my attic space" would have been a good blog title for my blog space)to retrieve saleable items only to discover that I need to straighten it out. So I begin to pull everything out but run out of room in my room. I can make more room if I take the laundry downstairs, which now I realise I need to do laundry for everyone. While I get that all lined up in the kitchen for basement transport I start to clean up in the kitchen. Its also time to feed the cats their "good food". And now there is a terrible odor going through the house/definately sulfur--like the sewer is ready to back up. It is sooo strong. Jesse has his shirt pulled up over his nose so he can stay on the computer. The toilets are bubbling, the sink is gurgling, the drain in the basement sounds foreboding. I call the plumber immediately(we are on a first name basis with these people) but they cant come til tomorrow morning. I call Kim to tell her we have to move right now. She suggests I call the city to ask if someone is playing around somewhere in the area. I got the answering machine and left a message. Who is in charge here?! I Need Help Now! We thing it smells a little better now (an hour later) but I think we are just getting used to it. Back to now. I set up my blog page which everybody seems to belong to but me. That was a challenge in itself. I'm old. I'm like my mom when I tried to get her to use a vcr 30 years ago but she couldn't handle it. Also I have joined Jesse's mafia mob, for what its worth. I hate when my page just disappears, don't you? Well, its almost time to start dinner AND the kitchen isn't clean, the attic isn't straight, the clothes havent been washed, I havent heard back from the city, my room is piled with stuff and I'm tired. This is pretty much a normal day. And now that i must blog, there will be a lot more things I won't get around to. Cuz after all, I'm in the mafia now. The Chrisco Kid.

No comments: